PROFESSIONAL ROOFING CONTRACTOR
lake charles roofing pros
We are proud of our roof repair work and roof replacement. We have made ourselves the premier roofing contractor in the Southwest LA area. We have been here through every storm since Rita and we will be here for years to come serving our SWLA family with quality roofing repair and installation. We only use the highest quality products and brands on the market.
We offer high quality asphalt roofing shingles in a spectrum of colors to ensure that you get the perfect roof to match your home. Architectural asphalt shingles are high quality and a price conscious choice for a new or replacement roof. They are the most common shingle and roof type in the United States due to their ease of installation, quality, affordability, and durability.
There are plenty of amazing color options to choose from, and it’s easily installed on architectural design. Help improve your home’s resale value with our specialized shingles. Our shingles will not only protect your home but also beautify your home for years and years to come.
ROOFING PROFESSIONAL IN LAKE CHARLES, LA
How do I know it's time to have my roof replaced?
1. If my roof is more than 20 years old. While a professionally installed, high-grade architectural shingle roof should last you longer, a safe rule is to start monitoring the health and life of your asphalt shingles more closely after the 20 year mark.
2. My roof is leaking. This is obvious… if there is any evidence of moisture breaking through your roof barrier. Its time for a roof repair or replacement.
3. My shingles curling or cracking. Often shingles will show evidence of failure from the outside before they begin to fail in performance. This is a sign that it’s time to call a professional.
4. My roof is missing shingles. Another sign of trouble that goes without saying. Severe storms can tug on vulnerable shingles. Once the roof has been compromised like this, its definitely time for a repair or replacement.
5. Shingle granules in the gutters. This is a sneaky sign that your roof is losing life. When granules begin to drop the shingles and collect in the gutter, its a sign that your roof is reaching the end of its life cycle.
6. Shingles Fading. If your house makes you want to call your house painters. Wait!! Many times the faded shingles deceive you into repainting your house, when its time to replace your shingles.
Call us for a free inspection first!
Should I choose architectural shingles?
- Low maintenance – asphalt shingles require little to no maintenance when installed by our professionals.
- Easily repaired – should a storm or other misfortunes cause damage to your roof, asphalt shingles are one of the most affordable and easy roof types to repair.
- Durable – asphalt shingles will last for decades and look amazing while doing it, when installed by a professional roofer.
- Affordable – asphalt shingles are one of the most affordable and price conscious shingles for roofing.
- Beautiful – Architectural Shingles are the most beautiful option.
- Color Options – Regardless of the color you choose with your house painters, there will be a perfectly complementary color of asphalt shingle.
Choose the Right Roofing Contractor
We are the contractor who have been working in the field for several years and have successfully completed many projects. Our expertise will guarantee you a job well done. We pride ourselves on our excellent customer service and will readily provide references.
One key feature of a reliable roofing contractor service is their commitment to using premium materials.
Our Metal roofs are the best in the industry! Click below to learn more!
If your in need of commercial roofing in Lake Charles Louisiana Look no further then our services!
If you need roofing repair in Lake Charles Call us today! We’ve got you covered!
Roof Replacement is common in the south with all the hurricanes that run through, so be prepared and call us today!
EMERGENCY HOME ROOF REPAIRS
In the event of an emergency with your roof, you don’t have much time before real infrastructure damage occurs. That’s why Lake Charles Roofing Pros is always ready to get one of our roofing experts out to your home as soon as possible. While we respond to most roof repair emergencies within 12 hours, we can guarantee a 24-hour response time, even during the crazy and frantic times that follow a storm.
Our experts can provide a temporary repair that prevents serious damage as we plan for a permanent solution for your home’s roof.
If you have a home roofing emergency happening, contact us immediately and we’ll fix the roof over your head long before you’re in over your head.
The components of a top quality
roof replacement system include these things:
- A detailed roofing inspection performed by an experienced roofing professional
- A clear quote that addresses all of your concerns and shows exactly what you are getting for your money, with a flat price and any extra charges that might come in the process clearly shown
- Installation of a breathable, high-quality felt underlayment
- Assurance of perfect placement and installation of shingle fasteners. The most common reason for premature roof failure is sloppy, bad installation of the fasteners. The most common installation error is the incorrect fastening of the shingles. All of our shingle roofs are inspected to ensure proper nail placement and consistent build quality throughout your entire roof
- Blowing off of gutters, downspouts, roof, and driveway
- Proper site preparation for the best possible protection of the structure and landscaping around your structure
- Inspection and repair of old deteriorated decking, including re-fastening or replacement of broken or loose decking if needed
- Great customer support that will answer any and all questions and concerns you may have while you await and during the installation of your new roof
- A detailed site inspection by our experienced contractor prior to installation of the roof to identify and address all areas of concern or weakness on your roof and deck and any potential issues or problems that may need special attention, consideration, or action
- Installation of high-quality accessories that match the life expectancy of the roofing materials you select, including painting metal vents to match the roof and new pipe flashings
- Satisfaction is guaranteed
- Installation of class A roofing materials, these materials are purchased from distributors that specialize in roofing materials to assure correct and appropriate handling and storage prior to delivery to your house
- Finding the perfect color option to complement the shade that you and your house painters have chosen
- The removal of previous roofing and underlayment down to the decking if necessary.
- Final inspection by a knowledgeable and experienced roofing professional with you upon completion.
- Job and jobsite inspection by roofing crew foreman or professional home builder
- Installation of venting per manufacturer specifications to assure necessary ventilation of moisture from attic space and excess heat.
- Installation of ice & water resistant underlayment shield in all valleys around all penetrations and all low slopes for extra protection against ice dams and wind driven rain where necessary
- Flawless clean up of any job-related debris including inspecting your yard with magnets to pick up any loose nails that may have fallen into your yard.
PROFESSIONAL CONTRACTOR IN LAKE CHARLES
LAKE CHARLES ROOFING PROS
Don't Hesitate to contact us and get the solution
Now is the ideal moment to act if you’ve been putting off that urgently required roof repair or replacement. Don’t wait until your roof begins to leak or causes more harm to your house. Making a quick call now might end up saving you a ton of money and worry down the road.
If ignored, roofing problems can soon get worse. Leaks may first appear inconsequential, but they have the potential to cause extensive water damage, mold development, and even jeopardize the structural integrity of your house. Calling a reputable roofing company right away will allow you to solve any issues right away and save potential catastrophes in the future.